Nov 4, 2008

Flavor of the Bean!

We had our first formal ultrasound today, and here's our little bean.
Taryn says jelly - I say coffee. Go figure.
Everything looks and sounds great and the baby couldn't be healthier, or move around more. Lots of twisting and turning and waving of the arms and kicking with the legs. I'm gonna slip Taryn a Red Bull when she's not looking to see what happens. It's a double whammy, 'cause she hates those things.

Here's a closer look at the profile of the face, with the arms and hands. Taryn thinks the baby has my "cheekies," so we know it'll be good looking ...

And ... drumroll ... It's A Boy!
Finally we know the flavor of the bean, and it tastes of testosterone and smells of armpit hair. You can kinda make out the label that the ultrasound tech put on the picture for us and directly under the "s" you can just make out a teenie weenie! A Teenie Weenie!
Now we just need a name ...
We invite everyone to leave their suggestions under the comments section.

3 comments:

TEAM LINDSAY said...

Congratulations! You know, he's gonna get you someday for that teenie weenie comment... You can definitely see his cute cheeks and nose in the photos - he'll be such a handsome little Bacon! As for names, I know whatever you choose will be fitting, and I like all the options you've mentioned so far! I'll call my little nephew whatever you want me to :)
Love you three - Denise

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I was kinda thinking that since you found out that it's a boy on election day....BARACK OBAMA BACON (Bob for short) :) Whatever you name your little bundle of joy will be perfect! We are so excited for you both! Love you, Chanda

Unknown said...

Congrats you guys! I am looking forward to meeting the Bacon Bit!!! LOL. Love you guys! Heather and Matthew Humann.