Nov 2, 2008

Leadership Conference FY'09

Over 10,000 of us swarmed into New Orleans for five days. Everything from business meetings and awards dinners to community service and street fairs.

Here's the property where I did my volunteer hours. I was able to meet the woman who lived here and hear her story first hand. I guess many of the homes that were lost had been in families for generations. Lots of the people around town are New Orleans born-and-raised. I know, kinda hard to imagine having been born in Stockton, huh?


Lunch at the Saint's Superdome. Pretty cool. Nice turf.

We packed all 10,000+ of us into the Hornet's stadium.
That's a lot of highly caffeinated people.

And of course the evening isn't complete until Bono comes out firing with his particular brand of self depricating rock-star humor.
Still pretty cool, though ...
Proud to be a partner.

No comments: