Nov 19, 2008

Belly Shots

I wanted to wait awhile before posting belly shots ... for too long it just looked like I had eaten too much. Here is our 1st belly shot at 14 weeks...with shirt down.
14 weeks full-on belly. The shirt holds it in a bit.

16 weeks...and finally feeling better! YAY!
I had my 1st prenatal massage that week. Totally worth it - and necessary, especially since I had to give up wine!
16 weeks...behold baby Bacon, but look I still have some definition!

20 weeks...
Feeling great! I have more energy, but I've moved up on the clumsiness scale ... which depending on how well you know me ... ya ... it can get worse.


20 weeks ... definition gone, watermelon/basketball forming.
We actually saw the baby move two weeks ago. It was really a trip! It looked like waves on my tummy. Dave saw it too which was amazing since he has yet to feel the baby kick. We have our 3D/4D ultrasound on the 26th so be sure to tune in for new photos and if we are crafty enough to figure it out...video!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Girl You are getting the look of a pregnent mama!!! You look great! Miss you. Heather Humann

TEAM LINDSAY said...

I LOVE your belly, it's so super cute! You've got that perfect little ball starting to form!! I bet you'll see some big changes over the next month, and Dave will be able to feel the little one very soon. I'm really glad to hear you're feeling better. Take good care of my nephew, and tell Dave to keep taking such good care of you. Love you both - Denise