Jul 7, 2009

The Yeagers Get Married!

And it's about damn time!
Finally, Sherry & Jeff went the distance. We think they were technically Common Law already, but now they get the tax benefits. They got married in San Ramon on a Sunday in June. It was a beautiful day and Sherry was a beautiful Bride. Jeff looked ok. Taryn says he looked less pasty than I did, and I told her that's 'cause they're Common Law! Give me another 8 years and I'll be comfortable too!


Eli got to meet all the OT Girls for the 1st time. Here's Heather gettin herself some Lil' Man. Her & Matt are next. Then Matt'll have to pass on his brewery to me. He won't have the time. And since I'm already such an experienced Father, I figure I can take over Brew Master duties.
Poor Dan had to stay home in Texas (which is bad enough, right?) while Sarah had scalloped potatoes and beer and cheese and whatnot. Sorry we missed you Buddy. But Eli loved his Autnie Sarah. He even pooped on her lap! Sure sign of comfort.

Eli really took to Julie. He just couldn't take his eyes off of her.


Here's Biddles & Dad. He had him in his fancy clothes, courtesy of Cookie & Zane. We had to squeeze him in, because at 16 lbs. 8 oz. if we gave it another 2 days, he'd have never worn it.

Even Cathy made it to the party. She's a Harry Potter freak, but hasn't yet stopped by to challenge us at Harry Potter Scene It. She's Scared. See you at the amusement park, 2012.

The lucky Lil' Man got to dance with his Momma for the 1st time. They rocked out to "Baby Got Back" and "Don't Stop Believin." Classic.

Of course Auntie Sarah had to get her some ...

Only 2 months old and already pullin in the girls ...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

This was a great blog about the wedding. I am so happy that I was able to spend some time with lil'man! Hope to see you all in August!

TEAM LINDSAY said...

Taryn, you look fabulous!

Unknown said...

Yes she does & I love the dancing pics...so cute!!!