Apr 5, 2009

Eli's First Family Visit

Yesterday, Great-GranDonna came up with my Mom & Dad to get themselves some Lil Man. This was Great-GranDonna's first time meeting Eli, and I think she approves. Eli was very content to lay in her arms, and only woke up long enough to give us all the Stink-Eye for disturbing his peace. Here's a good shot of the Stink-Eye in question ...
Great-GranDonna helped with a feeding and got some good burpies. He made some good eye contact, some good wiggles, some great coos, and between Great-Grandma, both of his Grandmas, and his Grandpa, he was the happiest Booger this side of the Caldecot Tunnel.

Here's Grandpa helping with another (yes, another) feeding, utilizing the burp cloth that he had picked up for the Lil Man as soon as we found out he was gonna be a Lil Man. I think Grandpa got some good burpies too, along with the great eye-contact.

Here's a great shot of the Lil Man gettin' jiggy with himself during an afternoon awakening.


And even better, here's a great shot of the Lil Man with his PooFace on.
I love his concentration ...

1 comment:

The Dreamer said...

I am LOVIN' this blog, you guys. My mom called yesterday to see if Eli had come yet and I told her the good news. (They've been in France for 2 weeks, poor babies.) I wish I lived closer so that I could meet him myself! (Oh okay, and hang out with you guys.) What great parents you are!

Love,
Jess (Cookie)