Jan 16, 2009

Surgery Update

My Surgery is set for February 13th. I'll be in Pleasanton at the Deer Valley Medical Center. Taryn and Mom will both be coming with me. I say it's to keep each other company - they say it's because I'm a big baby. I'll be stuck at home going stir crazy for about a week and a half. I'll be appreciating the PS3 Taryn got me for my Birthday more than ever. I think Kendall's planning on coming up to hang out and keep me company for awhile. I asked him if he would be my Wet Nurse. He said he'd get me ice cream, but no sponge baths. What a rip-off. So if anyone else is bored between the 13th and the 23rd, I'll have plenty of time.

5 comments:

Margie said...

Stay in bed? Ya big baby! I'll bet Taryn doesn't get to stay in bed... oh ya that's the difference between men and women! Shoot even little Barry only got 3 days out of it! ;) But I am sorry to hear you have to have surgery. I'm sure it will go well. Just do what the doc says... and enjoy the pain killers... I sure do! Love ya.
Aunt Margie

TEAM LINDSAY said...

Poor Davey! Don't worry, they'll schedule your surgery for sometime very soon - this isn't something they'll wait around on. Get your rest and you'll be back to your OLD self soon :) See, didn't I tell you it was all downhill after 27?

Laura said...

HERNIA! WHAT THE!? Davey, you need to take care of yourself! We want to come visit, so you let me know when you are better....love you! Laura

Margie said...

OMG! Are you kidding me... Friday the 13th! Why not toddle accross Thorton ave again too! (Private Joke)Watch the mail I am sending you a rabbits foot,a horseshoe, and a box of Lucky Charms! Aww you'll be fine. Love ya Sweetie

TEAM LINDSAY said...

It'll all be over before you know it, no worries :)
Just make sure you stock up on ice cream and other comfort foods before you go under the knife - they are essential to the healing process. Jay and I will be praying for you!